Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Beauty & The Beast Show

I was so excited when I found out that Disney's Beauty and the Beast show was coming to our local arts center. It was the real broadway production and we went! I knew she was going to love going and all the kids were suppose to dress up like their favorite prince and princess. We just happened to have the perfect dress for the occasion also, Belle's!

It was such a special family night and I am so glad we spent the money and went. She still talks about the evening often! Experiences like that they never forget!!






Excited to leave the house :) Pictures first though!


She was so proud when we got there and everyone was commenting on how cute she looked!


We got all dressed up for the night!!


I love this picture of them :) You can really tell how happy we all were to be there!


1 comment:

emilyj said...

Ok these are precious!!! But I want to know where the pics of Kathryn are!! I'm dying to "meet" your new addition!!