Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

40 Weeks!! (I thought!)

Well I know the ticker on the top says that I am not due until the 28th but I believed all along that I was due the 21st, which was yesterday. My ultrasound (both of them) showed the 21st and I was measuring all along to deliver a week early. I guess I was wrong though because I still have baby Rincon inside of me!
The doctor had a good feeling that I would deliver this baby last week because of how progressed I was. I go tomorrow morning and we'll see what she says about this week :) Until then we anxiously await!!
I feel great, am sleeping good and eating good...I just want to see this baby! I know more than almost anyone though Ana Maria is anxious. She talks about baby girl or baby boy all day long and looks at my belly to tell the baby how much she loves it. I cannot wait until she sees the baby! I have some exciting things planned as a good way for Ana Maria to meet the baby and I hope it all turns out as planned. I know she is going to be such a good, proud big sister!!
I'll keep you updated after tomorrow morning's appointment!

1 comment:

emilyjacks said...

Just got your text! The first thing I did was jump on the blog to see if by chance anyone had posted pictures!! I am SOOOOO excited about baby Kathryn! I wish I could see her in person!