Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Potty trained!!



Ana Maria is officially potty trained and it took one day!! ONE DAY!! I told Eduardo the other night I never thought our daughter would be potty trained. Everyone said that she should be before the new baby came to make things easier but I just didn't care and never minded changing her diaper. I never pushed it or even really mentioned the potty to Ana Maria. She would see her older friends use it though and I think that probably had the biggest influence on her wanting to do it also.



Last Sunday (the 15th) she woke up and said she wanted to go potty in the morning so we went and she actually went. From that moment on she went all day and all this last week with only one accident while we were outside playing. I was asking her a lot and she never needed to go when I asked but she always tells me and Eduardo. She has told us everywhere we have gone like gymnastics and stores we've been in. I love it!
We made the big trip to Walmart Monday night when we thought she was really trained to buy the Tinker Bell panties and she is so proud!! ME TOO!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!! But wheres the new baby pics?!?!?!?!!? I better see them soon!

-Shelby