Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

Sisters

I took these cute pics this morning before we got up and got moving. Ana Maria is at school and Kathryn and I are just hanging out resting :)
Ana Maria loves her sister and always asks to hold her and "watch her". I'll run to the kitchen and ask her to watch her and so she lays down next to her and puts her hand on her belly. It is so cute! I'm only gone a second but she loves the feeling of responsibility!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww I cant wait to see you guys again Kathryn is so cute, and Ana Maria looks like an awsome big sis! :))))

-Shelby

Anonymous said...

daniela laura sofia laura gabi mario rincon family

they are so cute tia rose my mom


said there also cute


love
daniela
laura.c
laura.s
gabiela
tio mario
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :P :D