Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of School

Today Ana Maria went to her first day of school at Mt. Comfort Sonshine School. She loves school! She is going there Monday and Wednesday mornings from 9-1 and to First Baptist Church of Farmington on Fridays from 8:30-2:00. It is the best thing for her because I am not getting out with the baby and she is having fun while learning and interacting with other children. They are both Christian preschools so I love that she is learning all about God also. It is so sweet when she comes home singing all the church songs!
Kathryn and I had a good morning at home relaxing and I even got a quick nap in!



1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

Congratulations on baby Kathryn!!!

She's so cute and Ana Maria looks like she's very impressed with her role as the big sister.

Loved reading your labor story. You're awesome to go the natural route. I don't think it's for me..ha!

Enjoy Miss Kathryn! Hugs to you all.