Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Sea World Luau

Our first evening in Orlando my parents got us tickets to go to the Hawaiian Luau show that Sea World has at night. It was extra special for us to go! Even though we were tired and hot from being at the park all day, this was worth seeing!! The food was a lot and delicious, the show was spectacular and Ana Maria loved all of it!! She was picked to go on stage with my sister and my and my dad was picked also!
The whole day and night was so special and fun!!









Ana Maria sat at the end of the table so everyone came to her to dance and sing!

She was reaching for the lady apparently!



It was so cute with her and Sarah on stage...she took it serious!

My dad did too!!


My parents told the waitress that we were celebrating Ana Maria's birthday :)


This little dancer was so cute!!


I'm sure he loved taking a picture with a sweaty pregnant woman! haha
VIDEOS of Sarah, Ana Maria and dad on stage :)





No comments: