Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sea World-Day1!

*I'm still updating from Florida! These days it seems like I either take a nap or blog and most days I choose to take a nap. That's why it has taken me so long to update!*

While we were in Florida for the wedding and visiting, my parents planned a trip for us all to go to Sea World in Orlando. Of course, it was all about Ana Maria and she had the best time! She wasn't afraid of any of the rides, animals or shows. She loved every minute of it and loved being with her grandparents, aunt and uncle. She is such a lucky girl to have a family that loves her and cares so much about her.
We were there for two days because it is buy one day, get the 2nd day free. It was worth staying two days because there was just so much to see and we could take our time knowing we were going back the next day.
I will never forget how hot I was! I kept asking everyone else if they were as hot as me, and they said they weren't, haha! They were so helpful with Ana Maria and did everything for me. Dad wouldn't even let me push the stroller because that was "too" much! Thank you mom and dad for a great time!



















She fell asleep so while mom, dad and Lee rode rides, Sarah and I took her into the penguin encounter where it was cool and we could rest also. It was so hot!!


I know this picture is not so cute but I will never forget how hot I was. I was soaked! I was so blessed to have my family there to help with eveything Ana Maria needed.



1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

I'm laughing b/c I'm going to SeaWorld thursday here in TX and all I can think about it is...how hot it will be!!! :)

Looks like fun though!