Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Nick Jr. Storytime Live!

Last week Ana Maria and I went to Nick Jr.'s Storytime Live! We bought the tickets so long ago that we were so excited the day finally came!! I couldn't believe there was a stop in Fayetteville, AR for the show, but it just shows how good our theatre is here for them to come. We sat with a bunch of friends and had a great time. Our seats were the best and well worth the money. The best part was that Ana Maria didn't even need a ticket because she sat on my lap :)
She stared in awe during the whole show. Now everytime she watches Nick Jr. and sees one of the shows come on, she always reminds me that we went to see them at the show. It just warms my heart and tells me how much she loved going!


Getting ready for the show to start :)

My sweet girl during intermission!

These next pictures are from Nick Jr.'s website but I wanted to put them on there so we wouldn't forget anything :) Enjoy!








1 comment:

Sarah said...

I wanted to take Austin to this so badly because he loves all the Nickelodeon shows. I was so afraid it would turn into a disaster though (as it usually does with him!)so I decided not to take him. I'm so glad you guys had such a great time! It looks like it was a lot of fun!