Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

JumpZone

Last week during Speing Break Eduardo had a lot of time to spend with us. One afternoon we met the Womens Head Tennis Coach and his son at JumpZone where the kids (and dads) had so much fun!! Ana Maria and Theo play so good together and are both SO brave and wild! After an hour of jumping and sliding, she could hardly move her little legs to walk and everyone was sweating! I got to stay back this time and take pictures because of my big belly :) Eduardo got his workout for the day!

My sweet husband waiting for her to go down the slide

Theo and Ana Maria having a ball!!

And more balls!

They slid down together on this big slide :)

I couldn't believe she wanted to go by herself down all the slides...I was scared for her!

Getting ready to make the big climb up the slide...

Here they come!!

Eduardo was like another little kid and Ana Maria followed him wherever he went :)

She is so strong climbing up all alone, it is hard even for me!

My sweet baby girl and loving daddy boy!!

No comments: