Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sonshine School Party

Today was our trick or treating day at school! Ana Maria loves going to school but loved it even more this morning when she got to wear her ladybug costume again! The school trick or treated around the building with each class handing out a treat to the kids. I wish I could have seen her in action but I was handling the kids in my class around the school. I was able to see her once and snapped one picture! Later on in the afternoon, the school allowed each class to have a party. Ana Maria's class had a cupcake, goldfish and fruit. I was able to go in to take a couple of pictures, particially of her eating the cupcake. It was a fun "ladybug" day!!


Ana Maria, Zayde and Kenzie

They were so cute taking pictures. Ana Maria wanted to keep checking out the pink poodle! I don't think she believed Kenzie was inside of there :)

Some of the kids in her classroom...I wish I could have gotten a class picture. They all looked so cute!

This is a picture of my class, minus 2 kids that weren't there. They were cute!

This is her trick or treating with her bag...check out her friend Ruthie in the Nemo costume!

Ana Maria and the kid to her left ate nothing, but check out the kid on the right!

She was done and wanted out! Sweet girl didn't eat any of her cupcake but a couple licks :) I can't believe she doesn't enjoy sweets like her momma!!

No comments: