Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cooking

My sweet girl loves to cook! If I say the word "cook" she says "egg"! It is so cute!! Her favorite thing so far I think is to cook an egg because she can pretty much do everything alone. She gets the egg out of the carton, cracks it in the bowl and then stirs it. I lift her up to the stove so she can pour it in the pan and then sits on the counter so she can flip it over. I love her helping me! The other day I was going to make pumpkin bread while she was napping but I decided to wait until she woke up. I am so happy she did because she loved it. She is such a good girl and really follows directions well. She is patient and understands for the most part what I am asking her to do. We do everything either on her table or the floor (mixing, pouring) and she loves it!
We bought a step stool this week so I plan on her helping me more and more. I love her in the kitchen with me!




No comments: