Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Helping Mama

This little girl loves to help me! Anytime I say "do you want to help mama?" she comes running!

She helps me: (just to name a few)

-empty the dishwasher,

-hands me the clothes to go in the washing machine,

-I hand them to her and she puts them in the dryer,

-she always closes the doors in the house, plus the refrigerator door and the dryer door,

-cleans the floor with a wipe :),

-clean up the toys in the bathtub and the living room floor.

She is amazing!! I feel like I always have a shadow following me around the house, I suppose I really do and it's a great thing...more than anything, a great feeling! When we are home together she is a big helper!

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

They just LOVE to help now. It's so cute and actually, a big help! She was so proud and determined. Love it!

Oh yeah...congrats on your new position as pres. You're perfect for the job!!

Nancy said...

Ana Maria is a super mama's helper. Tell her I have plenty of jobs she can help me with when she comes to Florida.