Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

Extra Prayers for Lee

I feel like I can't get this out fast enough...
Mom just called and said that Lee was not able to give chemo again today, this time because of his mouth sores. They wanted him to go back home and rest with a prescription because they are so bad. This makes me want to cry so hard and even more be there with him in his pain. We will be there soon, July 7th we are leaving.
I ask for your extra prayers this week that the sores clear up fast and that he is in no more pain. I know so many of our friends and family read this blog, that's why I put this information on here. Hoping that it will help. I promise to keep you more updated. They want him to go back Tuesday to start. Let's hope he can get another week done then! Thank you to everyone and for my family for being there for him. He needs us know more than ever!!
WE LOVE YOU LEE!

3 comments:

The Brewsters said...

We are praying for you Lee. I know God will give you the strength and support of family and friends to get you through this. You are a fighter!

Nancy said...

Lee is a fighter, he is a soldier of God! The medication has already made a difference with the mouth sores. Continue your prayers.

Carolina Girl said...

Oh Rosemary! My heart is braking for Lee and your family. Please know that we are praying too.