Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Library

We had nothing to do this afternoon so I decided to take Ana Maria to the library. When we first moved to Arkansas I took her twice a week to their "baby bookworms" program but she was so small to appreciate it. Now, I wish I had the time to take her but it is always in the mornings when we are usually at the gym. She loved it this time though, especially since she could play on her own computer and pick out all the books she wanted! The one at home, I am always telling her she can't touch and this one she could touch all she wanted...she was in heaven! I even spent all the time she wanted reading book after book. Books are definitely her favorite toy!






VIDEO:

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Ana Maria looks so grown up sitting in front of the computer with the headphones on. She is definitely imitating what she has seen. She knows what to do with the mouse!!!