Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's Growing!!

I know you are wondering..."what is growing"...it's her hair!! Her hair is growing to where I can finally put a little ponytail holder in it. She is 15 months old and I am just now able to do it succesfully, without it falling out right away. She keeps it in there for the most part and always feels to make sure it is still in there. I love that my little baby is getting to be such a big girl!!



VIDEO:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Rosemary! She is getting so big!!!! I can't believe she is that teenie tiny baby we saw in the hospital!!!! (I still think I have a send her a bib or sippy cup or something from HER birthtown...LOL!) RTR!!!!
I'm so glad you started this! I'll have to check in often and I've got some new pics of the boys you'd enjoy...Can you believe Connor is in a size 6 shoe, 31" waist and can lay his head on my shoulder....standing up!!!!! He is so much like Toby!!! Take care!!! Hugs and kisses from Bama!!!