Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Spring Break 2012!

 Spring Break 2012 we spent in Florida! 
First, my sister got married on March 3rd!! We went a week before the wedding and stayed a week after the wedding. The week before we mainly did wedding stuff and stayed up late each night working hard.
The week after the wedding we traveled with my mom and dad to the west coast of Florida and did so many fun things with the girls!
My camera was lost and so all my pictures are gone...I couldn't believe it but at least I have my moms pictures to remember the trip by. Thank God for that because I love pictures for memories!!
Highlights from our trip:
*We went to Clearwater Beach to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium where the movie Dolphin Tale was filmed. It was incredible! We watched the movie 5 times before we went so we could remember where everything in the movie took place.
*Clearwater Beach, it is so beautiful and so different from the east coast where we are from.
*We went to Tarpon Springs. It is a Greek community where the sponge docks come. Sponges and Greeks are everywhere!
*Weekie Watchee Springs. A natural spring where they have created a mini amusement park with mermaid shows. Of course the girls loved the mermaids!
*Busch Gardens. We spent 2 days here and still didn't see everything! Dad and I rode every roller coaster and the girls spent all their time in the Sesame Street children's area. It was perfect for both of them. They were able to ride everything and the Sesame Street shows were incredible!
A huge thank you to my mom and dad for traveling with us and letting the girls experience so much!!
Enjoy the pictures...there are a lot!



























































































No comments: