Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Loving Choices MNO!

I planned for the MOMS Club to take a tour of Loving Choices in Fayetteville and it was such a success! I wasn't sure how the turnout would be because it was a tour but the moms wanted to come and learn more about it. It is my passion and since I've started collecting items every month for this amazing organization, I wanted the moms to know where the items were going. We had 20 moms at the tour, more than we have ever had at a moms night out!! All the moms were fired up after leaving the tour about how they could help also. It was an exciting night that made me so happy inside!
Afterwards we all went to Greenhouse Grille for dinner and drinks. I planned a White Elephant gift exchange also which was so funny. Some moms got some pretty funny things!!
*It was also my good friends Angela and Bonnie's birthday so we had a cake to celebrate and surprise them!








No comments: