Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 9, 2011

PJ's and Dessert

These girls are truly the best thing ever...to me, Eduardo, our families, the world!! They make me smile so much, create so much happiness in me and what I crave more than anything in the world!!
Tonight I was just watching them as they made dessert for me and wanted to try and capture the sweet moment on camera. They were playing so sweet together as they always do. Kathryn watching every move that Ana Maria makes and wanting to be just like her. They want to please so much and do the right thing. I want to make sure I capture each day like I did this particular night, watching every move they make and being right there for them always.
Nothing is more important than these two sweeties!!






No comments: