Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Carols at Nursing Home

I love taking the girls to the nursing home to sing songs and say hello with their friends. My grandmother lived at a nursing home for over 5 years so I am passionate about making it a point to go and give back. My friend Amy's husband is a director at one in Springdale so that is where we have been going lately.
Today I invited the MOMS Club to come and we sang songs, danced, played instruments, and decorated their Christmas tree. Santa Claus even came with gifts for all of the kids! The most important part of it all was seeing the smiles on the residents faces...that's what Christmas is all about, giving!





















No comments: