Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 5, 2011

Springfield Discovery Zone

Eduardo's friend Scott is on the Nationwide Pro Golf Tour so Eduardo wanted to go see him play in Springfield. Since we knew the golf course was not a place for the little ones, Eduardo went to the tournament and I found a children's museum to take them to. I was so glad I did because it was wonderful for them and cool place that was inside to hang out :)
We stayed for a couple hours, picked Eduardo back up and drove to Branson which wasn't far away at all. We stayed a night in Branson at a fun waterpark resort.
This was all last minute but I am so glad we decided to do it :) I love being with my family and everyone travels so well...












No comments: