Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Swimming at Blue Springs

Well, these really are the last pictures from our great spring break vacation with my parents and sister to South Carolina. We didn't fly out from Orlando until late in the afternoon so we took advantage of the day and went on the boat ride and swimming. I mean, Ana Maria went swimming with my dad! They were the only brave ones! If you've ever been to a spring, you know the water stays a constant temp of 62'. That is cold!! Ana Maria didn't mind and my dad just didn't have a choice but to get in with her :) That's what special grand-daddy's are for!
















Thank you mom, dad and Sarah for a great vacation!! The girls and I will never forget it!!

No comments: