Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter morning!! It was exciting for the girls and fun! The Easter bunny came to the hotel with surprises for the girls and both loved them :)
After we opened up what the Easter bunny brought at the hotel we met my Aunt Rita downstairs for a hotel buffet breakfast. She then went with us to church, the same church that my parents were married in and I was baptized in! It was special and a beautiful mass for Easter.
After church we walked around a swamp which Ana Maria enjoyed walking on the boardwalk at. It was a beautiful day for a walk right before we knew we were going to eat a huge meal at my grandma's house.
We went to my grandma's house that afternoon for dinner and hunted eggs again!! It was special being with my family and my dads family for Easter, but we did miss Eduardo!







































No comments: