Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Our first Naturals Game

The girls and I went to our first Naturals game ever Thursday night with good friends who always let us tag along with them, thanks Ang and Amy! This is such a busy time of year for Eduardo so especially on the weekends, he is not with us. That doesn't stop me from taking the girls places though because we love to be out doing fun things! We were there for 3 hours and I don't think I saw one part of the baseball game, haha. We stood in line for food for 30 minutes, we sat on a blanket to eat which took a while to actually get them to eat, then we watched the kids play and play and play around more!! There were fireworks but we did not stay until then because everyone was getting tired. It was a really fun night and I look forward to going back to future games! Wanna go?? :)








No comments: