Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lunch date

This time of the year (Jan-May) the girls and I are alone a lot, without Eduardo because of his job. That does not stop us from being here and there and going everywhere!! I love taking them everywhere and I really mean that. I am not scared to travel with them alone, car, airplane, or even take them to a restaurant alone. In my eyes, they are so well behaved and I am just brave (or crazy!!). I love being with them, truly do and am so proud to be their mother!!

*This particular day we left the Heart Walk and we went downtown to eat lunch at Jimmy Johns so afterwards we could walk from there to the Fitness Expo, haha!! I mean it!!






I caught her eating the mayo just as I took out my camera, haha!



She ate a whole Jimmy John sandwich!!

No comments: