Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

First day in Florida!

Can you tell Ana Maria is excited to be running in the warm air??? This is the street my parents live on and luckily they live close enough to Eduardo's brothers house that we can walk. It is a good 20 minute walk, but I love it. I push the stroller fast and it is an awesome workout for me with little traffic!
On our way there walking, Ana Maria literally asked where the snow was!! I couldn't believe it :) I had to point out to her all the palm trees, the sun, and the green grass. It had been a long time since Ana Maria had seen any of that!
We walked to Jose's house and Eduardo's dad was there waiting for us. We were so excited to see Abuelo!! Jose also left us a car to use for the week so we didn't have to walk home and could go fun places all week with Eduardo's dad. More pictures to come!!








No comments: