Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

23 inches of snow!!

Can you believe we had 23 inches of snow in Fayetteville a couple weeks ago! The weather man predicted a lot but never that much! It was amazing and we were so glad Eduardo was home for it :) He let me go outside this time and have fun with Ana Maria while he stayed in and played with Kathryn. I had so much fun with her!
The snow was up to her chest when we first were walking in the street. It was overwheling at first but she soon found out how much fun it was :)
I took a walk later that night alone around the neighborhood and had the best time using my legs to walk in the snow. It was so high in places that I was actually sweating when I got home because I had worked my legs so much!


















No comments: