Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sarah's 25th Birthday!!

We celebrated Sarah's 25th birthday at her new apartment on December 12th. Sarah made Sangria, appetizers, a taco bar and we brought a yummy ice cream cake! All of our family was there which made it extra special!


Shelby meeting Kathry for the first time.

My cousin Shelby feeding Kathryn a bottle :)

Sarah's sangria was good!!

These are Sarah's friends who live in the neighborhood, they're also teachers at her school.




Sarah, Lee and I...look how much taller he is than us!!

Sarah and her boyfriend Chris

Present time

Ana Maria loves to help open presents




Ana Maria ate two big pieces of ice cream cake that night...she is like her momma!!

1 comment:

Frutiger Family said...

Oh my goodness! I think both girls have grown inches since you left! Kathryn is just about as big as a one year old or something, especially compared to Ainsley. I can't wait to see the 2 of them together. I love all the pics on the blog-it makes me miss the beach and the fun stuff to do in Florida.