Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

Smoke Free

I am excited to say that I have found an organiztion in NWA that I am totally comitted to, being smoke free! All throughout high school and college I worked on several campaigns to make Florida a smoke free state as well as other strong initiatves against the tobacco companies. I was hired by the Florida Department of Health to help lead their Students Working Against Tobacco (SWAT) campaign and worked as a coordinator in Orange County, FL (Orland0) to promote it in the schools and community. I also worked on the National "Truth" campaign....remember those cool "Truth" commercials that always used to be on TV?? That was me!
Anyways, I am excited that NWA has a team and I look forward to becoming involved. If you are interested in knowing more about what I am doing and how you can join the force, let me know. I wanted to share this cool tailgate that they are doing before the game on October 30th if you want to stop by with me and learn more. Hope you come!

No comments: