Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Champagne Night

A group of good friends have started a monthly wine night. I haven't been able to go because I was SO pregnant when they started and then the next month Kathryn was just 2 weeks old. So I finally went this month and had a blast! The wine theme for this month was champagne and I learned a lot that I didn't know. The food was catered by Powerhouse and was delicious! Even though I didn't drink (I am still nursing) it was a fun night with all my friends. There was also a "star" theme and I was Jackie O thanks to friends suggestions and help!

Valerie and Kim presenting on champagne

Demonstrating how to open a bottle the correct way :)

Natalia and I sipping on our water!

Valerie and Natalia

Valerie, Natalia, Amy and I...it is so fun that all our kids are the same ages and we have been friends for over 2 years!

The gang!

New friends Natalia and I met that night
Eduardo was out of town so I had to send him a picture of me alone!

No comments: