Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Springdale Aquatic Park

I have been wanting to take Ana Maria to the aquatic park and just now did this week for the first time. It was so wonderful but I am sad that they are now closed during the week and we missed all our oppurtunities to go this summer. It was just her and I and we had a blast! We brought a picnic lunch and ate outside on our towels while we waited for them to open. Once they were open, we played and played! She was able to do mostly everything in the kiddie area alone and without floaties. I love playing with her in the water but I also love sitting back watching her make her own fun and entertainment!


Here she has a magic stick she told me!

Look at her crinkle nose!!

It was windy :)

Eating her sandwich like a big girl

She always has to pose for me and hates it I'm sure, haha!

They had the cutest slides she could do all alone
Look how nice this place is!

The whole pool was shallow enough for her to walk through alone

Gator girl...just kidding!

No comments: