Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Last Day of School

It has been so long since school ended but I'm slowing trying to catch up on the blog and not forget anything that has happened!
Ana Maria's last day of school was bittersweet for us. I know that she loves going to school, being with all the kids, her teachers, music, playing and learning. But I also know each year is going to come to an end and then we'll get to be home together more!
The last day the school celebrated by setting up a huge slide for the kids inside the chapel and letting them have popsicles outside. The good thing about me working there also is that I'm there for all the picture taking :)


My big girl is 2 years and 3 months old in this picture! Last day of school!








VIDEO: I think she thought she was at JumpZone at first! None of the other kids in her class wanted to go on the slide until they saw her fly down it, haha!

No comments: