Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another Beautiful Baby Sprinkle!

My good friends Catherine, Tamara and Eylem hosted a beautiful baby sprinkle at Catherine's house while my sister was here two weeks ago. It was so special to me! They decorated everything so beautiful, made such delicious food, gave such cute favors to everyone and just had a great time with everyone there!!


Catherine's cousin Kristen made this beautiful moral for the new baby's room. It is already hanging in there!

I loved the cute banner she made to go across the fireplace and the cute paper balls that hung everywhere

They had two cute party favors to give to everyone, how special!

I'm not kidding when I say the food was soo good! I wish I had a picture of ALL the food but I did get one of all the desserts :)

Emily, Bonnie, Sarah, and Tamara...good friends enjoying good food in the kitchen!

You can see a little bit of the food behind me and my big belly :)

Catherine made me such a pretty diaper cake that I don't want to take apart :)

It was so fun and special!

My sweet friend Veronica and her baby girl

Eduardo loved the Arkansas outfit, me too!

A cute picture frame that was made for new Baby Rincon!

My good friend Jennifer and I are due the same week. She doesn't even look pregnant!!

The three hosts, Catherine, Tamara and Eylem~thank you girls for everything!!

1 comment:

Carolina Girl said...

Looking good Rosemary!!!
What fun all of those sprinkles are!
Can't wait to hear of Baby Rincon's arrival.
Give Miss Ana Maria hugs for us!