Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Beautiful Baby Sprinkle

While we were in Florida, my mom and sister hosted a beautiful baby sprinkle for baby #2! I was so excited, not for the gifts, but because I love baby showers! I love seeing everyone, the food, the games and just the excitement of someone bringing new life into the world! This time it was all about me and baby (plus Ana Maria!)!
There were about 25 ladies there and we had a great time. Mom hosted it on Wednesday evening at 5:00 so we served Olive Garden dinner to everyone. Then had ice cream cake for dessert!
We played one cute game where everyone wrote a funny or sweet saying on the front of a diaper. So when I am changing in the middle of the night, I can at least smile and think about who wrote that funny saying!
Thank you mom and Sarah for such a beautiful sprinkle! You are always so thoughtful and generous!


Mom used Ana Maria's paintings as the table runner on the cofee table :)

Everyone wrote their gusses for boy or girl and due date. I wish I had a picture of the finished poster!



Most of the women were moms friends but it was nice to see some of my friends moms there as well.

My mom and dad started an organization that gives special children a fishing trip on a charted boat. My mom presented the first certificate to her friend and her grandson at the shower. It was an amazing moment to see how surprised and happy she was to recieve it!

Nicole was in line first to get yummy food!

The delicious ice cream cake from Carvel, my favorite!



Ana Maria loved to help open all the presents and cards!

This is gross but seems to be what she likes the most lately! haha


The cute diaper game that everyone played!

No comments: