Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

The Rehearsal & Dinner

After all the excitement we had of going in the boat and lunch with Tio, we took naps and then got ready for the rehearsal and dinner! Eduardo flew in just for the wedding weekend so he was able to be with us for all the wedding fun!
Purple was the theme color of the wedding so I was so excited when I looked in her closet for something to wear and found she had a pretty purple dress! The rehearsal went great, she paid attention the whole time, listened and was the attention of everyone there because she was the only kid! She deserves it all the attention because she is so good and cute!!


Shelby (my cousin) and her before they started...

Ana Maria was listening carefully :)

All the bridesmaids and her...so sweet!

Carrie and AJ practicing

Ana Maria sat next to Shelby at the dinner. It was a delicious Italian restaurant!

My cousin Nicole and her boyfriend Shannon

Carrie, AJ and my Aunt Leslie (mother of the groom)

Lee and Eduardo
My sweetheart and I! I know this picture is not great but I was sweating!!

All the cute cousins enjoying dessert :)

No comments: