Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Farm Friends

Ana Maria and I attended the annual Farm Friends event held at the University of Arkansas every April. This was our second year going and she loved it every minute of it! Local farms and 4H clubs provide all the animals for the kids to touch and they even provide a bean and cornbread dinner. I ate the beans and Ana Maria ate ice cream! We met several friends there from the MOMS Club and the kids ran from one animal to the next.


Ana Maria last year...2009!

This year...2010!!

She is not big into touching the animals (I'm not either so that must be where she gets it from) I asked her to take a picture and she was afraid the cow was going to attack during! She wouldn't take her eyes off!

She pretends very well to touch the animals :)

She held a worm because I think she thought it was fake. As soon as it moved, she dropped it fast!

Our friend Elias trying to get her to touch the chick

The kids loved seeing all the bunnies around

She was proud because she touched!

Milking the cow last year was her favorite and it was this year too!!

I notice her hair mostly and how it has changed so much in the last year...

I love my sweet girl! She is so much fun to take to places because she enjoys it all so much and explores like she is 5! I love her being 2 though :)

No comments: