Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

MOMS Night Out!

Wednesday night for St. Patricks Day we had a moms night out with our MOMS Club. The last one I had planned was in December so we were due for one! We went to my friend Catherine's restaurant that her and her husband own downtown Dickson, Kosmos Greek Resturant. They are both Greek so it was so much fun to try all their Greek food and know it was authentic! We were spoiled rotten by Catherine and her husband while we were there and had so much fun!!
We got there at 7:30 and did not get home until 11:00 :) I stayed out much later than I ever thought I would! I did take a nap though on purpose that afternoon so I could at least keep my eyes open a little past 9:00. We stayed at the restaurant talking, eating, more eating and eating, and then walked down Dickson to see what was going on for St. Patrick's Day.
It was so busy and crowded but we wanted to just people watch as we walked by all the bars. Two of us were pregnant, I was carrying a to-go box of food, it was really cold, and we were a bunch of moms club mommas!! We really didn't belong but it was fun to see. Veronica's friend who works for Budweiser saw her and ended up giving us all free t-shirts!
It was such a fun night shared with so many of my closest friends. I can't wait for the next one next month...I already have it planned!!


Catherine, Me and Ambre...Catherine made me a green Sprite since I couldn't have green beer!

My good friends Tara and Angie :)

All of my sweet friends!! I love chatting and hanging out with all of them!!

I just noticed the name of the store we were standing in front of...that was not on purpose! Just posing on Dickson Street so we can say we were there! haha (See my to-go box!) I know I look like a big dork!!

No comments: