Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentine Party at School

Ana Maria's school, Mt. Comfort Church of Christ Sonshine School, celebrated their Valentine's parties on Monday. It was more than adorable! All t he kids in the school ate pizza, and each class had fruit, sweets and veggies. I never thought the little ones in Ana Maria's class would have eaten more than one piece of pizza, but they did! I was there to witness their second piece, even Ana Maria!
They sit in these really cute chairs and the little boy to the left of Ana Maria kept trying to eat her pizza. I heard her say, "no, no, no...my pizza!" I was so proud of her for standing up for herself! She has such a sweet class and a lot of them are now starting to turn two years old...just like my baby girl! Everytime I walk by and peek in the window, she is playing so hard, doing an art project or eating :) I love it!!





No comments: