Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

She is a proud grandmom!

My mom and dad are so proud to be grandparents...especially my mom!! When Ana Maria was born there was a huge poster hanging on her whole door announcing the birth to everyone that walked by her classroom (she is a 4th grade teacher). This time she made another poster (not sooo big) that announced Ana Maria was going to be a Big Sister!! I love it and I know Ana Maria is going to think it is really cute when she gets older too!
If you want to check out my moms story of the poster, check out her blog...http://lifeoframseys.blogspot.com/.


These were the pictures I sent to our families to announce we were pregnant! She printed them and put them on this poster outside of her classroom.

Her is proud grandmom!! She doesn't even look like a grandmom does she??

These are her two good friends standing outside of the poster, they like it!