Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 29, 2010

Snow, snow, snow!!

Today we are trapped inside because of a major snow storm. I have never experienced this before so it is so beautiful but so hard to stay inside all day! I guess we could adventure outside but that requires getting dressed and I have not done that yet today :) Neither has Ana Maria!
They predicted last night that today we would get 4-6'' and I wonder if we've gotten that yet or even more. It hasn't stopped snowing hard all day long and everything is convered white.
Last night during the beginning of the ice storm, our sweet friends and neighbors (Tara, Hunter and Norah) came over to play. We may have to get outside in the snow soon to go to their house and play! We have been inside too long by ourselves!!


We played fishing game all morning after we remodeled her room :)

She loves this game and demands we play it everytime she sees it in the closet. Sometimes I have to hide it!

These are from my kindergarten class when I taught and I saved them to hang in my babies room one day :) They look so sweet!

Here is the Animal Alphabet poster I hung above her bed. She loves it!

The color bears are so cute in her room because she walks down the line saying all the color names. I didn't want to make her room a little school, I just wanted color on the walls and for her to be excited. It worked!

Here is fishing game again, round #2!

We did a photo shoot this morning also for her Valentines cards...you don't know which one we chose!




Now, here are the snow pictures. Enjoy!









No comments: