Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 27, 2009

They are here!!

My family is finally here! That is my dad, mom, sister (Sarah), and brother (Lee)! They came for a whole week for Thanksgiving! Can you tell how excited I am?? We are so happy! Here are the pictures from the airport Tuesday when they arrived. My sister came Tuesday also but on a different flight later that night. We have been doing so much together. I'll have so many pictures and posts to do later...


This was us at home before we left for the airport...

She was so excited! We decided to wait until after her nap to tell her everyone was coming because we knew she wouldn't stop asking :)

This is her sitting on the ground in the airport with her sign :)

She was so proud of the sign and wanted to make sure her held it!

Grandmom giving her a BIG hug!!

Grand-daddy giving her lots of kisses!!

My mom (grandmom) so excited to see Ana Maria!

She just couldn't get enough!
Waiting for their bags and getting more cuddle time before getting in the van they rented :)









No comments: