Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

Errands & Play!

This morning my sweet friend Emily offered to watch Ana Maria so I could run errands all around town, quickly! I really enjoy Ana Maria being with me when I go to stores and I know she likes to go also, but today I just had too many places to go. My family is coming Tuesday for the whole week and I had many last minute things to do and get!
I know she had such a fun time with Anna Catherine and Harris this morning. Thank you Emily! Here are a couple of sweet pictures that Emily sent me of their morning together :)


They did arts and crafts with glue :) We've never eveb done this before!

She gave me an idea for another project!

Ana Maria, Harris and Anna Catherine...friends forever!

I know Ana Maria was probably being "lil' momma" in this picture to Harris! She loves him!

No comments: