Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cowboy Day

Wednesday was Cowboy Day at school and it sure was fun! I picked out Ana Maria's outfit the night before and got her excited about going to school to see the horses! (I may have been more excited than she was!)
Walking into school she was proud to wear her cowgirl hat and cowgirl boots. She walked right into her classroom with no problem and began to play. I missed it when her class went outside to see the cowboy and horses but everyone said she LOVED it. The cowboy said she was a natural on the horse and didn't want to get off. After I brought my class out, I got her from her room and took her outside again to ride. She rode with no help and loved it. She gave the horse a hug on his neck when it was time to say goodbye.
I told Eduardo we might have a horse lover in the family! I hope one day soon we will be able to let her see horses again that close up, and possibly even ride again!


This is Ruthie in her class, the only other girl with Ana Maria in the class!

I just love their faces! Ana Maria is proud but Ruthie is not sure about me taking her picture!

This is Claire in my class. She was afraid to ride alone so I rode with her :)

This is Tamara and my sweet class :) I enjoy going to work because of Tamara and the kids!


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Ride em cowgirl Ana Maria! How sweet.