Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

A beautiful weekend

This weekend was spent mostly ouside because the weather was so nice! I really don't look forward to the cold days when Ana Maria can't play outside. She loves playing outside and is always so happy playing with her big "outside" toys. Her favorite is her red car, and second would probably be the good find that we got at the MOMS Club garage sale this weekend, a little push car. She enjoyed playing with it outside yesterday a lot. Here are some fun pictures to show. I had my sun glasses on so she asked for hers and wore them the whole time. She really is starting to watch what I do and want to be just like momma...I love it!




VIDEO:

No comments: