Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fun at the park

Owen invited Ana Maria to his grandmothers birthday party at the park in Tontitown on Sunday. It was a beautiful afternoon so Owen and Ana Maria played good together and had a great time!
*On the way there, we drove by the Duggar's house and even drive by again on our way home. I am so nosey sometimes!!
*Thank you Ambre for letting me take these pictures from your blog...I hate it when I forget my camera!







2 comments:

Nancy said...

I love the picture of Rosemary and the last one of Ana Maria. Ana Maria looks like she has her hair styled.

Carolina Girl said...

Hey Rosemary! Grady and I are coming to town...as long as my car gets fixed in the shop tomorrow. We'll be at Valerie's house. Let's play!