Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First Football Game!

Saturday afternoon the Razorbacks played Georgia at 6:45pm for the 1st home football game of the year! We were there cheering on the hogs with our friends Ambre, Sara, Owen and Addyson! I was by myself until we got to our seats because Eduardo had recruits and their families to be with on the field before the game started.
Ambre and I met so we could park together and walk to the stadium to try and tailgate some. We got there too late but walked around a little bit before Ana Maria and I headed into the stadium amongest all the other 90,000 Razorback fans! Luckily I took the umbrella stroller and didn't really care if it was outside or not when it was time to leave...luckily it was though!
Eduardo met Ana Maria and I at our seats for the start and we stayed until halftime. Ana Maria loved it from the moment we handed the man our tickets. She held my hand so well walking up the stairs to find our seats and cheered on the Hogs the whole time. As you can see in the pictures, she waved her hands and pointed the whole game. We can't wait to take her to the next game on October 10th against Auburn!
























VIDEO: