Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

We went to River Ranch!

These are pictures from our first day at River Ranch Resort near Lake Wales, Florida. It's pretty much in the middle of nowhere but a beautiful Westgate resort is there and we visited for a family vacation for 4 days. It was super fun for all of us and especially Ana Maria. We did so many activities while we were there, it's so hard for me to even remember all that we did. The pictures will tell mostly what we did and show how much fun we all had.
The best thing about family vacations for us is that we seem to laugh the whole time we are there. My dad starts with a comment or joke and then we start and don't stop, haha! I know my sister will laugh just reading that I wrote that!
I'll have to break up the vacation into a couple different posts because there are so many pictures I want to share. I hope you enjoy looking that them!


On our way to the pool...she loved it so much and now knows what the word "swimming pool" means!

Mom and Ana Maria enjoying eachothers company on the back porch of the room.

The weather was great for us to hang outside most of the time!

Ana Maria in her first saloon bar. The resort was a rodeo theme so everything was "country"!

She wasn't too sure of all the loud music and country line dancing. Mom, Sarah and I took line dancing lessons that night also!
VIDEOS:

She loved doing the chicken dance :)

Watching all the line dancers that knew what they were doing was fun...the band was good too!

No comments: