Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Quick Summary :)

I know you must wonder where we have been or what we have been doing!! I haven't written or posted pictures since Friday and today is Monday! haha
I have just a few minutes and maybe I'll be able to write more or post pictures tomorrow while Ana Maria takes her nap at the hospital...we'll see.
Quick summary: Our weekend was jam packed! Saturday Eduardo and his brothers Mario and Jose hosted a big tennis exhibition at his brothers country club in Port St. Lucie. It was a lot of fun to watch! Eduardo's neices came from Miami (the three girls) so Ana Maria was so happy and entertained! We spent Saturday and Sunday night with them at Jose's house. It's always fun over there!
Sunday my mom, Sarah and I took all the girls to church with us. We dropped them off and went to see "My Sisters Keeper". You need to see it! That night my aunt and uncle had us all over for a celebration dinner. We were mostly celebrating Lee and his couple more weeks of chemo left.
Today was spent with my family all day getting ready to say goodbye. Sarah and I went to the beach again with Ana Maria this morning. Then got a special lunch for Lee :) We took our last trip to Walmart to get everything ready for Colombia.
Tomorrow Lee goes back to Hollywood to the hospital and we are going with him. Mom, Ana Maria and I are taking him in the morning and Eduardo is going to meet us there to spend the night with us. Wednesday we are going to Miami to spend the night with Mario, Eduardo's other brother and then leaving early Thursday morning for Colombia. We will be in Colombia until August 1st and then going back to Fayetteville August 2nd. Whooh!! I feel exhausted just writing all that!
More than anything, please continue to pray for Lee. He has had two rough days and this week won't make it any better since he will be back in the hospital. I am so happy to be able to be with him with Ana Maria and Eduardo. Pray that he gets more strength and that his mouth sores start to improve. I will have lots to update when we get back to Fayetteville. While we are in Colombia I won't be able to write at all probably. Thank you for your prayers!
Thinking of all of you!! :)

1 comment:

Elyse Tarver said...

We miss you guys so much! we can't wait to have the three of yo over for dinner. Jackson talks about "Maria" all the time. He played with her beads in the car this morning. Have a safe trip and we are sending love and positive thoughts to Lee! :)