Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

We love you Juan Manuel!

Juan Manuel and Maria Cristina we love you!! This is Eduardo's sister and nephew that live in Colombia. I talked to them last night on the phone and they told me that they read the blog everyday. It made me so excited! I wanted to surprise them with a little something about them!
*These are a couple of pictures from our trip in December when we visited.
We will see you again soon Juan Manuel!!







2 comments:

Nancy said...

Juan Manuel is a handsome boy. I love the picture of him and Ana Maria.

Unknown said...

Hola Rosemary !!!!
I am visiting your blog for the first time and it is wonderful. You are doing a great job with it and Ana Maria is soooo pretty, I loved the pictures and specially the one she is sitting with Juan Manuel and the other one with "la nono".
Please say hi to everybody for me. I am glad you guys have company.