Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Kansas City

Eduardo went on a recruiting trip to Kansas City last weekend and so we got to tag along. It was a lot of fun and a great city to visit. We didn't do much outside of the tennis courts because it was located inside "The Plaza" and there was no need to go anywhere else. It was amazing! Ana Maria and I walked around the shops and restaurants while Eduardo was at the courts. Our hotel was within walking distance to eveywhere which was even better for naps and early morning walks in the park across the street. Thank you Eduardo for bringing us with you!
*She said a new word on the trip...AGUA (for water)! It is in the last video!


She loves her new sunglasses from grandmom!

The drive to Kansas City was beautiful :)

A street in "The Plaza".
It was just her and I walking around so I made her pose in the picture for me!

Playing in the fountain at the Cheesecake Factory

She wasn't too sure about standing on the wall...

I was a little nervous taking this picture, but I think she was even more so I knew she wouldn't move anywhere!

The Plaza was beautiful and great weather

Heading to the tennis courts from the hotel

So many fountains to look at!

Eduardo found a HOG!!

Of course he had to get his picture taken next to it for coach :)

Saturday morning we walked in the park across the street which was beautiful

I told her to look at me and she looked at my feet!

She walked almost 1 mile that morning :)
VIDEOS...be prepared: They are SO CUTE!!

3 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

adorable!! She's walking/running so fast! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Grady loved watching the videos too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing! Great blog!

Nancy said...

She said aqua! I heard it!