Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

Look at all the WIPES!!

Tonight while I was cooking dinner I left Ana Maria in her room reading books. Well. I thought that was what she was doing...
I called her name to eat and usually she will come running or be by my side already begging for dinner! Tonight though she didn't come and I wondered what she was doing because of course, she was being so quiet. I walked in and this is what I found, WIPES!! She had taken a full wipe box and emptied the whole thing on the floor. She was still taking them out when I walked in and walked out to get the camera. You can tell from the video that I wanted to cry and laugh. It was so cute but such a mess! Now I know she knows how to open the wipe boxes and I have to keep them away from her. Another "no-no" added to the list!!



VIDEO:

3 comments:

laura said...

oh my gosh thats a lot of wipes i dont see my bed can you do a nother thing about me coming please if you do thanks TIA ROSE from laura sofia rincon

Nancy said...

It looked like there was no end to the wipes in the box. They just kept coming and coming. I hope you were able to stuff them back in the box.

Carolina Girl said...

Mmm, Grady likes to do that too. When he's in his room and is quiet, I know that's what he's doing!